Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WRITERS AND FIGHTERS


FIGHTERS AND WRITERS

THE BOOK LIFE NOW BLOG TAKES ON FIGHTER AND WRITERS WITH A LOOK AT THE WRITING OF FIGHT CARD MMA: WELCOME TO THE OCTAGON BY GERARD BRENNAN (WRITING AS JACK TUNNEY) ... 

I write. That’s a fact. You can find my stuff online or on bookshelves in some very select places. And yes, I do enjoy my booze, but I’m considered a light drinker in many circles. I don’t drink much for an Irish guy sums it up. My fighting is done in the form of sparring at a small local boxing club. I’m no pro, obviously. I’m don’t even consider myself good enough to be an amateur boxer. But I hold my own at our wee club and I know what it feels like to take a punch. Not bad for a guy in his thirties ...

FOR THE FULL ARTICLE CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment