Tuesday, November 29, 2011

FIGHT FICTION: BEFORE THEY FALL!

FIGHT FICTION: BEFORE THEY FALL!

AT THE BIJOU CONTINUES ITS NOVEMBER GOES NOIR OFFERINGS WITH A TOUGH ADDITION TO FISTICUFFS, PALOOKAS, AND NOIR . . . BEFORE THEY FALL, A TAUGHT TALE FROM PUSHCART NOMINEE KEVIN MICHAELS . . .

It was a short hook to the body that took the fight out of me. A nothing punch in the fifth round – but once it connected the strength and will to go on drained away.

The problem was that I needed to make it through the fifth round so I could go down in the sixth. That’s the way it was supposed to happen and I couldn’t do anything to change that.

Not if I wanted to get off the hook with Matty “Two Fingers” Howard.

And not if I didn’t want bigger problems than the ones I already had.

FOR THE FULL BLOW BY BLOW CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment