Tuesday, November 19, 2013

FIGHT FICTION WITH FUNK!

1

FIGHT FICTION WITH FUNK!

ON HIS BLOG THE CHRONICLES OF HARRIET, UPCOMING FIGHT CARD MMA AUTHOR BALOGUN OJETADE (A-TOWN THROWDOWN MARCH 2014) SHARES HIS THOUGHTS ON CREATING REALISTIC FIGHT SCENES ...

Writing fight scenes has always been something I enjoy and that I believe I do fairly well. This is probably due to the fact that I have been a student of indigenous African martial arts for over forty years and I have been n instructor of those same martial arts for nearly thirty years. I am also a lifelong fan of martial arts, boxing and action films.

Thus, I share with you what little I know about writing fight scenes in the following Fight Scene Plan, which I hope will help guide you toward the light at the end of that dark, dank tunnel called wackness.

Just remember – all good plans are malleable. As my good friend, author Milton Davis, says, “A plan is a work in progress. It must be adjusted and modified based on results. An inflexible plan will eventually lead to failure.”

FOR THE FULL ARTICLE CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment